2009년 3월 31일 화요일

Assignment 3: my son

......My son's name is Won-Woo Shin. He is 10-years old. He is in the 5th grade and goes to school in Canada. He left Korea 4 months ago and nowadays he adapted himself to new environment. He likes to play soccer. These days, his classmates recognized him to be good at playing soccer. After watching the WBC baseball he wants to play baseball. Perhaps he is going to learn how to play baseball. He sent me an e-mail he was so happy to have a gym which is included with the basketball and swimming facilities. He is satisfied with his life in Canada. He expects for me to go to meet him next month.

댓글 3개:

  1. Hello Ms.Han.

    When I was a child, I wanted to be a veterinarian. I grew up in the country around animals and I dreamed of having a horse. My friend who lived up the road had several horses, so we would often go riding together. I spent a lot of my childhood at his house. I was always around animals, and I wanted to help save them. Now, I love teaching. We never know what the future will be.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. Wow, your son went to Canada for study! I think it was very difficult to decide your son to go to Canada alone!

    답글삭제