2009년 3월 26일 목요일

Assignment 2:My classmate

......My partner, Bo Kyung Song is single. There are four people in her family. She lives with her parents who are office workers and her sister who is the university student in Yeok Sam Dong. She likes to listen to classical music and play the cello. Her favorite food is pasta, and she likes to go to the Gang Ga which is a restaurants that specializes in curry. She also likes to travel to other countries. Cambodia is her favorite country. She dreamt of being a diplomat when she was young, but these days she hopes to become an amatuer cello player in the next 10 years.

댓글 2개:

  1. Wow, you did all these just for 1 day. As far as i know, BoKyung is the youngest student in our class. She gives us fresh energy and I like that. My daughter likes curry so that i will try to go Gang Ga sometime in next month.

    답글삭제
  2. Hello Ms. Han.

    I remember the days when I was single even though it was a long time ago. I've been married for 6 years and it feels like forever. We get into ruts and life becomes a habitual thing. It takes a lot of thought, willpower and self-preservation to keep life interesting and meaningful.

    답글삭제