2009년 3월 31일 화요일

Assignment 4: my friend

......My friend's name is Hee Jung, Lim. She is 39 years old as the same age as me. She married when she was 27 years old. My friend and I got married at the same age and got a baby at the same year. We have a lot in common each other. She lives in Chamshil which is close to her husband's office, but it's too far from my house. That's why sometimes we meet at Myung Dong which is easy to go there from our houses. She likes to read books, watch the movies and chat with her friends. She is a warm and kind person and a good listener. Also, she has a merit that is to keep promises. She is punctual. When we make an appointment, she always shows up earlier than me. One more!!! She has a merit to drink alcohol much better than me and to enjoy it. I am happy to become her friend!!!

댓글 1개:

  1. Hello Ms. Han.

    She sounds like a wonderful person. How did you meet her?

    Please be careful when you're writing. Your ideas are all mixed together and your paragraph needs better organization. Try to come early tonight and I'll give you some useful tips!.. Have a great day!

    답글삭제