2009년 3월 31일 화요일

Assignment 5: my hobbies

......When I have free time, I enjoy spending it with my husband. We like to go out to eat and sometimes to buy raw fish at the fish market to eat in. Also, we often play golf at the driving range because my husband likes to take golf lesson to me and go shopping on weekends. If I have to stay at home when he is out, I like watching TV or chatting with my friends on the phone. We are usually busy visiting our parents’ houses on weekends. My husband’s sister often calls us and meet to chat until night. Sometimes I like calling and talking with my son and my aunt who takes care of him.

댓글 9개:

  1. Hello Hannah.

    It sounds like you spend a lot of money when you have free time. Golfing and eating out are expensive. I would love to be able to stop by my parents house and visit them. Unfortunately, I only get to do that once a year.

    답글삭제
  2. Hello, Kimberley.
    Golfing at the driving range isn't expensive. Perhaps you mean the golf-rounding. We like all sports.

    답글삭제
  3. I and my husband also go to the sports center to practice golf but I am just a beginner! :)

    답글삭제
  4. I think that you have many interesting hobbies. It is hard for me to find some times to have something together with my hushand because he always comes home almost nidnight and goes to work even on weekend. I so envy you.

    답글삭제
  5. ??

    I thought I already post a comment, but I can not see it.

    Your life is a good model of perfect marriage!!

    답글삭제
  6. Wow, you are enjoying you life like newly married couple. I'am jealous.^^

    답글삭제
  7. I want to live like you after get marry.^^
    I also envy you Hannah.(*^^*)

    답글삭제
  8. Only a raw fish, or raw fish with a soju ?

    답글삭제